20 Inspirational Naruto Quotes by Naruto Uzumaki: Powerful Words to Live By

20 Inspirational Naruto Quotes by Naruto Uzumaki: Powerful Words to Live By

  1. "The pain of being alone... is not an easy one to bear.. why is it... that I can understand your pain? But... I already have many people who are important to me now... and I can't let you hurt any of them... even if I have to kill you!" by Naruto Uzumaki.
  2. "A smile is the best way to get yourself out of a tight spot, even if it's a fake one." by Naruto Uzumaki.
  3. "Believe it!" by Naruto Uzumaki.
  4. "I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" by Naruto Uzumaki.
  5. "I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindo: my ninja way!" by Naruto Uzumaki.
  6. "I'll never let my comrades die. I'll protect them with my life. That's my nindo: my ninja way!" by Naruto Uzumaki.
  7. "I'm not a failure because I failed. I'm a failure because I gave up." by Naruto Uzumaki.
  8. "When people are protecting something truly special to them, they truly can become...as strong as they can be." by Naruto Uzumaki.
  9. "If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be." by Naruto Uzumaki.
  10. "Hard work is worthless for those that don't believe in themselves." by Naruto Uzumaki.
  11. "Before I became a ninja I was nobody, but I never gave up." by Naruto Uzumaki.
  12. "I won't let you lay a finger on my sensei!" by Naruto Uzumaki.
  13. "I'll never go back on my word... because that too is my ninja way!" by Naruto Uzumaki.
  14. "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind... pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you." by Naruto Uzumaki.
  15. "I'm not trash. I'm not garbage. I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" by Naruto Uzumaki.
  16. "People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist on in legend." by Naruto Uzumaki.
  17. "I never go back on my word... That's my ninja way!" by Naruto Uzumaki.
  18. "I care more about others than I do myself, and I won't let anyone hurt them." by Naruto Uzumaki.
  19. "I'm gonna be the next Hokage, believe it!" by Naruto Uzumaki.
  20. "Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life... but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it." by Naruto Uzumaki.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post